星期四, 11月 29, 2007

托福常用片語 I、J

I bet you are right. 我同意你的說法.

I can never thank you enough. 我不知道該怎樣多謝你.

I can’t afford to lose... 我丟不起...

I can’t believe my eye. 我簡直不敢相信你的眼睛.

I don’t buy your story. 我不相信你的話.

I don’t care. 我不在乎.

I don’t have a slightest idea. 我一點也不知道.

I don’t want to be in your shoes. 我不要象你那樣.

I feel the call of nature 內急;急于上廁所

I get them mixed up. 我把它們搞亂了.

I give you my word. 我向你保証.

I have no idea. 我簡直一無所知.

I haven’t got the foggiest. 我一點也摸不著頭腦.

I know what I’m doing. 我知道該怎樣做.

I like the way you have. 照你原來的樣子就好了.

I lost you. 我不了解你的意思.

I love her something fierce. 我愛她愛得要命.

I may be psychic. 可能是第六感作用.

I mean what I say. 我說的是實話.

I must be in love. 我一定是在談戀愛了.

I was behind my paper correcting. 把改卷子的事耽誤了.

I was fooled by the terms. 我被這些名詞搞糊塗了.

I was starved to death. 我餓死了.

I won’t take no for an answer. 你非答應不可.

I would appreciate it. 我非常感謝.

I’d enjoy the company. 我很高興有個伴.

I’ll be right over. 我馬上就來.

I’ll be right with you. 我馬上就來.

I’ll bet... 我敢打賭

I’ll give it to you strait. 我坦白對你說吧.

I’ll go a couple of rounds with you. 我和你過幾招.

I’ll have him call you. 我會叫他打電話給你.

I’ll heed your words. 我會考慮你的話

I’ll say. 英雄所見略同

I’ll see to it. 我會留意這件事的.

I’ll see you home. 我送你回家吧.

I’ll take a chance. 我要試試看.

I’ll take a raincheck on that. 遲些再談吧.

I’ll tell you what. 我有一個主意.

I’m afraid you got the wrong number. 恐怕你弄錯了電話號碼.

I’m all for it. 我全力支持.

I’m beat. 我很累

I’m completely in your hands. 由你作主.

I’m full. 我吃飽了.

I’m getting so big. (孕婦)我肚子越來越大了.

I’m hanged... 我保証沒有...

I’m not broke. 我不是一個錢沒有.

I’m not myself today. 今天我不太舒服.

I’m still in shock. 我還在興奮.

I’m stuffed. 我吃得好飽.

I’m the suave type. 我是書生型的.

I’ve got to run. 我該走了.

I’ve thrown in my hat, can the body follow? 我可以進來嗎?

I-love-me fellow 自命不凡的人

I.O.U 我欠你;借據 (I owe you)

if it’s all right with you 如果你覺得方便的話...

immediate family 自己人

in a jam 遇到困難;事情搞得一團糟

in a jiffy 一會,馬上

in a lousy mood 心情很壞

in a nutshell 總而言之

in a whole skin 平安地

in at one ear and out at the other 左耳入,右耳出

in charge of 負責管理

in due time 適時;終于

in fashion 流行

in for a treat, be 請欣賞...

in good condition 情況良好

in good shape 精神或身體狀態好

in hot water 遇到麻煩

in line 排隊

in no time 隨時;立即

in one’s line 專長

in short 簡單地說

in short order 迅速地

in spite of oneself 不由自主

in that get up 穿那樣的服裝

in the dark 全然不知

in the eyes of sb 在某人的觀點中

in the hole 遇到經濟困難

in the long run 從長遠來看;終究

in the offering 就在眼前

in the pen 被困在監獄里

in the pink 精神或身體狀態好

in the roar 轟笑著

in the soap 遇到麻煩

in turn 進而

in(on) behalf of 代表

ineligible for, be 不被錄取的

inferiority complex 自卑感

information bureau 萬事通

innocent kid 清白無辜的人

inside dope 內幕消息

installment plan 分期付款

intensive course 精讀課程

Is Frank in, please? Frank在家嗎?

Is my face red? 問心有愧

Is that so? 是這樣嗎?

Is this seat taken? 這座位有沒有人?

Isn’t it ever? 我同意你的說法.

Isn’t it though? 我同意你的說法.

Isn’t my word good enough? 我的話你也信不過嗎?

It cost me a small fortune. 花了一筆小錢.

It isn’t cricket. 不公平;不合理

It makes me sick. 我受不了.

It never rains but it pours. 禍不單行

it pays to do sth 值得做某事

It sounds inviting. 聽起來很吸引人.

It was your fault. 那是你的錯.

It will be just the thing. 剛好合適.

It would really come in handy. 它實在方便.

It’s a piece of cake. 真是小菜一碟

It’s about time you start thinking ahead 你該想想做些什麼了.

It’s been reserved. 這張桌子已經有人定了.

It’s Greek to me. 對我猶如天書;我莫名其妙

it’s high time 是...的時候了

It’s nice you survived. 很高興你還活著.

It’s none of your business. 這不關你的事.

It’s on me. 由我出錢

it’s only to find out 只不過想打聽一下

Jack of all trades 似乎什麼都懂的人

jolly dog(guy) 樂天派

jump on sb 向某人亂發脾氣

jump the battery 充電

jumping the gun 迫不及待

just a minute 等一等;就來了;且慢

just as well 不如做某事也可

Just as you say. 好吧,隨你的便

just follow suit 照辦;跟進去

just for the fun of it 只不過好奇罷了

just the ticket, be 正是所需的

just too bad 太可惜;真糟糕

just what the doctor ordered 正合我的心意

沒有留言:

張貼留言